Oakwood Community School has a vacancy for a Maths/Science specialist with experience of working with pupils who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
As a teacher at the school you will be required to plan, implement, record and review individual programmes for small groups of children as required and in accordance with their EHCP plans. We offer a competitive salary package for suitable applicants.
- Be able to offer a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively with a range of partners, including LSAs, parents, colleagues and multi-agency professionals
- Have experience of delivering functional skills and/or GCSE Maths
- Knowledge and experience of delivering KS4 Science
Oakwood School strives to offer the best education and care for its pupils. We pride ourselves on being creative and innovative and never settle for anything less than excellence. We endeavour to create a community where intimacy, warmth and trust is nurtured to provide a level of care that enables children to feel safe and respected, leading to long-term learning achievement.
If this sounds like the position for you please in the first instance apply by clicking on the link below.Apply Now